Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ATTEN: ALL MY COUPONING FRIENDS

While shopping today in two different stores I was stopped by people interested in couponing, which is not uncommon. Every person that stopped comapaired me to or asked was I extreme couponing. I DO NOT believe in extreme couponing. I do however enjoy watching the show for such purposes... I have seen them use several coupons that my area didn't get or I didn't know about and was able to order me some. Also you can see different ways of organization. But I do not believe in the quantity they shop in or clearing the shelves. This show has created many monsters. And the fact is most are not using couponing properly. Now you can hardly get a set of coupons from eBay with out paying the full value of the product with out the coupon. Store shelves are being cleared. So no I don't extreme coupon. Just wanted to clarify the difference in couponing and extreme couponing.

No comments:

Post a Comment